Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wild for my Walking Foot

I have a new obsession:  the walking foot on my HQ Stitch 710 machine.

My quilting journey started with hand quilting, then longarm quilting, then free-motion quilting on a home machine, and now I've hit my final frontier -- the walking foot.  It was even my focus of the Machine Quilting Club at the Quilt Basket last week.  The students enjoyed their walking feet as much as I do and look forward to more Walking Foot instruction at the next meeting!

I recently remade my Share and Share Alike Cutie Quilt using Heidi Boyd's Country Days fabric from Red Rooster Fabrics:


I grabbed my FabuLux Rocking Horse thread and had fun quilting this with my walking foot:


Fun, right?

Do you enjoy machine quilting with your walking foot?  Follow along with my fun journey.

No comments: