Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Cutie Quilt: Irresistible

Do you ever get a "What would happen if I....?" thought?  Well I did, and shockingly it was a thought about a quilt.  What would happen if I made my Irresistible Cutie Pattern in black and white fabrics, set them with baby blue fabric, and quilt it all using my FabuLux Cloudy Skies thread?

Well, this is what would happen:


Overall, I'm fairly happy.  This will be a very useful baby quilt (and I'm drowning in babies during this season of my life).

What I'm still not sure about is how well the Cloudy Skies thread worked on the blue fabric:


I was hoping it had as much wow as this:


or THIS.

I don't think that it does, but I think that the quilt will be well-loved despite not being quite as cool as I hoped it would be.

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Lots of wow! It looks great! Thanks for showing us an option with the ribbon candy.