Tuesday, June 13, 2017

NEW CUTIE QUILT PATTERN: Tutti Frutti

Sometimes, being a quilt designer is quite amusing.  I named my newest pattern Tutti Frutti and repeated to myself "Tutti Frutti Cutie Pattern" as I was binding it.  I can't say that ten times fast, nor can I say it one time slow, so I basically giggled my way through the binding.

This small quilt is fun, easy, and ADORABLE:


This was made using yummy, yummy Sew Batik fabrics.


As someone who doesn't actually like batik fabrics, it surprised me to fall in love with Sew Batik fabrics.  I can't wait to use more of their fabrics!

I quilted this quilt using FabuLux Mellow Yellow thread and a DecoBob bobbin.  I used ribbon candy, ferns, and continuous curve and I taught all of those patterns in one of my Craftsy classes (click HERE to get the class for $20 off retail price).*

______________________
Coupon Details: Get 50% off the full retail price of select Craftsy classes taught by Debby Brown - Instructor. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Expires September 4, 2017.

1 comment:

Crystal_235 said...

Cute quilt!