Friday, February 24, 2017

Quilt Finish: Allietare

Big quilt alert!

I finished my Bonnie Hunter Allietare mystery quilt a while ago and am tickled to report that it is happily living in its forever home (with one of my bridesmaids!):


I love Love LOVE this quilt and wanted to see it in the perfect home.  It is


I typically quilt my Bonnie Hunter mystery quilts with an allover swirl pattern and did so again on this one.  I chose my Mellow Yellows FabuLux thread:


If you want to learn to free-hand quilt this swirl pattern, here's a 50% off link to my Craftsy class that teaches this pattern.

This makes FOUR Bonnie Hunter mystery quilts that I've finished.   Sadly, I still have at four more here waiting for me to finish them.  Hopefully I'll have them all done by Thanksgiving when Bonnie (hopefully) posts a new mystery for us all to enjoy

4 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

I LOVE this quilt! I hope to make a Bonnie Hunter quilt someday!!

Connie said...

Oh it's gorgeous. I love it!

Pamela Arbour said...

It is gorgeous. I love the colors you chose.

Vireya said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish!