Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Searching for Scraps -- Getting Serious

Yesterday's search for enough neutral scraps to finish week one of Bonnie Hunter's En Provence Mystery Quilt wasn't successful.  I have far to go before I hit 221 four-patches

Let me introduce you to my Cutie drawer:


I design Cutie Quilts using 16 fat-eighths of fabric, so I tend to cut my leftover fabric scraps into fat-eighths (9"x22") whenever possible.

I guarantee I'll find enough neutrals in here to finish week one's instructions.

There's no stopping me now -- bring on week two!

This blog post is part of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge from Muppin.com.



Check out the other bloggers who have committed to chat with you every day in December HERE.

2 comments:

Linda Stoll said...

I love how organized you are, Debby ... it almost makes me want to start quilting again.

Almost ...

;-}

Tish Stemple said...

Cutting into Fat Eighths is a pretty darn good idea. I need to get more organized with my left over bits. So is it fair enough to say that is the Cutiest bin of fabric I've ever seen? :)