Monday, August 01, 2016

My Latest Craftsy class is online!

My latest Craftsy Class, Stunning Free-Motion Quilting Using Simple Shapes, is now online!!!  All of my teasing can come to an end.  The answers to all of the "What is your class about?" questions can be found by watching the trailer below:


If you've seen my recent quilts, you know that these designs often show up in my work.  Now, you can learn to quilt them yourself!

The folks at Craftsy are GREAT!  They treat me like a star!


Danica fixes me up first thing every morning:


Clif, my producer, is amazing and I loved working with him again:


I had such a great time filming this, my third class and hope to share even more quilting goodness with you in the future!

Use THIS LINK to buy this class for $20 off the regular price.

Happy Quilting!

No comments: