Monday, January 18, 2016

Packed and Ready

Today I am beginning my journey that will end at the Tokyo Quilt Festival!!!!  Wait, I didn't use enough exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am, to say the least, excited.

As I was packing, I tucked in a few gifties for my Japanese quilting friends:



It took me a while to decide what to bring as presents.  Fortunately, I was speaking with the fabulous Teri Lucas and she told me that City Quilter designed a line of New York City themed fabrics.  Problem Solved!  And they are cuter than cute!


3 comments:

KathyD said...

I'm JEALOUS!!! Have fun and I hope you share your pics! Your job sure does take you to amazing places. Enjoy and keep posting your adventures!

Laura Sexton said...

Love the button ties (not to mention the fabric)!

Michelle Banton said...

Love those NYC fabrics that City Quilter has designed. Perfect gifties for your Japanese friends.