Thursday, July 02, 2015

Three Ingredients for a Perfect Weekend

There is a long holiday weekend here in the U.S.  Hubby will be home for three days.  I will actually be in town.  While I was trying to figure out how to celebrate this anomaly, I found a few things that helped me make up my mind.

1. This pattern:


Squared Away is my current favorite quilt pattern.  Is it ok to say that even if I designed the pattern?  I have made four copies of this (I think).  Five is probably not going to be enough.

2. This fabric:


Dear Stella Emerson fabric. Yumm-O!

3.  This Netflix Series:


Hemlock Grove.  I watched season one, but not season two.  This weekend seems like a great time to quilt my way through both seasons.  I tried reading the book, but last year the library only had it on paper.   I prefer audio, I have a chance at an e-book on an airplane.  Paper?  Rarely happens.  I just checked and my local library has the book on CD.  Hurray!  My library rocks!  Has anyone read the book?

Happy long quilting weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Don't let that dog (wolf?) get those great quilting hands!! Glad you are enjoying a weekend home with hubby. will look forward to seeing your newest version of Squared. (I think that is the right name.)

zia sir said...

nice post
VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate Crack