Monday, March 02, 2015

Quilt of the Week -- Joseph's quilt

I have the best hairdresser in the world.  I found her when she finished her schooling and I've never let her go.

She just had a sweet baby, Joseph, and he needed his very own quilt:


If you think you've seen this quilt on my blog before, well... you have and you haven't.  I pieced a few of these quilts at the same time and gave one of them to my nephew for Christmas.

I liked his quilt so much that I quilted this one the same way:


Lots of feathers and curves and some sweet puffy batting.  I even had enough of that great Kaffe Fassett swirl fabric to bind this one, too:


Welcome to the world, sweet baby Joseph!

3 comments:

Marleigh said...

Hi Deb
What a lovely gift for Joseph, you are so generous with your quilts.
Counting off the days till I get to attend some of your classes at ACQ Melbourne , so excited to be able to have the opportunity to learn from such an experienced teacher and that you are prepared to make the long journey to Oz.

Debby Brown said...

Marleigh,

I can't wait to meet you!

Susan said...

It's a gorgeous quilt! I love that you took so much trouble on a baby quilt. They do tend to last a long time and be treasured.