Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Pat Sloan's Block of the Month: Vacation Time month 1

I wasn't going to do it.  I wasn't going to start a new quilt until I finished up some of the ones I've already started.  I've said that before, but this time I really meant it.

Pat Sloan tempted me, and I couldn't resist.  Her new Block of the Month for 2015 is called Vacation Time and it look fantastic!  I just had to start another quilt.

I dug through my fabric to see what fabrics made me happy, and this is my first block, Down by the Boardwalk:


I ended up with some scrap triangles when I was done, so I sewed them together to make this teeny block:


This is all your fault, Pat.

I am sew excited!  I want to make another block!  Is it February yet?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I want to make another block, too, so much so that I am considering starting a second version of this BOM.