Friday, January 02, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I am excited to show you some of my favorite things today!

I want to show you my favorite bookmark:


A very dear friend of mine made this specifically for me.  I was so touched!  I listen to audiobooks and read my Kindle often, so when I read a real "made with paper" book, it is a special treat!

If you've read my blog for even just a little while, you might have noticed that I love Hello Kitty.  Dawn from Spring Water Designs noticed, and she gave me this adorable Hello Kitty pail:


What would you do with such an adorable pail?


Use it to hold my longarm quilting pins, naturally.

In the autumn, I received another gift:


It was a beautiful sewing case from Colonial Needle Company.

Look at the treasures inside:


Oooooooh, pretty!

I can't wait to play with these lovelies and see how they play on Hazel, my sweet Sweet Sixteen.

Have a wonderful Friday, full of all of your favorite things!


No comments: