Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sending Out Stuff

If you read my blog, you might know that I LOVE MY JOB!  I love Handi Quilter, I love teaching quilting, I love quilters... I just love everything about it!

My job involves a lot of travel, and I try to use my travels as an opportunity to reconnect with family and friends in different parts of the world.

I have recently reconnected with some cousins.  We didn't grow up together -- my cousins are 15-20 years older than I am -- but we are becoming very close as adults.  I recently sent out a quilt to one of my cousins:


I think the pattern was from Open a Can of Worms?  I made the blocks YEARS ago, and finally pieced it together.

Speaking of piecing, I pieced the back, too, with leftover bits:


I shipped this quilt out a week or so ago, but delayed posting in case she saw this post before the mail arrived.

Dear cousin, I hope you love your quilt!

No comments: