Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 95

I went absolutely wild today!

I went to the Hogle Zoo and saw lions and tigers.

And bears:


And elephants:


And giraffes:


OK, I saw some real animals too:


This one excited me because I have always, ALWAYS wanted to see an armadillo.  Check this off my list now!

Some of the animals were scary:


That was a close one!

We celebrated our survival with some ramen:


Be warned -- I am offically obsessed with ramen and will be posting many ramen cooking attempts once I return from this three-week trip and find my kitchen again.

I am now nestled snugly in my hotel room, staring at this curtain and planning a quilt:


Great possibilities, right?

Since I'm on vacation, I am eating ice cream for dinner.  You'll never guess what flavor.

Guess.

No, really.  I mean it.  Guess.

Did you guess?

Did you?

I am eating...

...

...

Peanut-butter and jelly ice cream with graham cracker topping.


No comments: