Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- Night 51

This week I will be teaching at Quilt Canada in St. Catherines, Ontario.  The show is at Brock University and the teachers are housed on campus.

Remember living in a dorm room?  Truth be told, I got my MRS instead of going away to college (hint: I got married) so I never lived on campus.  Who knew that I'd get a chance to make up for that by being a quilt teacher?

Here is my "hotel" room for this week:

Sleeping area:

Work area:


Shared bathroom (haven't met my neighbor yet):


I've stayed in dorms at quilt shows before and always have a lot of fun.  Stay tuned to see how I transform this room throughout my stay here!

I'm turning in early so that I can meet my quilters first thing in the morning!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fun at 19 not so much after that!
Please tell me you have A/C....:0)
Good luck and Happy Sewing