Saturday, March 08, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- Night 16

I traveled yesterday and worked last night, then went straight to sleep. I'm awake and ready to work today, but wanted to show you one of the challenges that faces a business traveler:


Every hotel has a different faucet on the shower.  Do I push it?  Pull it?  Turn it?  Tilt it?  You are probably laughing, but this is a problem for the bleary-eyed quilt teacher.

This morning's solution was "Pull straight out.  Then turn."  
 
I am on my way to work, but I am showered, and already passed an IQ test.  It's gonna be a great day!

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

This reminds me of our Mid-Atlantic hotel. You see we don't have a tub at home, but the hotel did. I spent way too much time figuring out how to plug that tub! But the grin on my son's face made it all worthwhile!