Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Hit List

I have fabric.  Lots of fabric.

I have projects.  Lots of projects.

I am focusing on a few projects at a time.  I thought I could keep this list to 3 projects at a time, but I'll be happy to keep it under 10!

1.  Celtic Solstice by Bonnie Hunter.


I am finishing step five.  And yes, I need a new ironing board cover.

2.  My mini Dresden Plate quilt from Pinwheels:


I need to layer and quilt this.  Maybe after Road to California?

3.  I have a leaders-and-enders project in the works:

I am turning these:


into these:


and eventually into this:


4.  I like to keep hand sewing ready for my travels.  I pulled out an old applique project:


This is packed and ready to go.

5.  I already showed you another hand sewing project that is in the works:


6.  I started a new project this year, Pat Sloan's Globetrotting block of the month.  These are the colors I chose:


I wasn't sure about the light green while I was cutting it, but I like how it looks now that I pieced it.


This block is 26 inches square.  I'm thinking of quilting the sections of this quilt separately and then joining them in the end.  Have you done that?   Has it been successful?

7.  There isn't a #7... yet... but I could start another project at any minute!

No comments: