Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Think They Liked It?

Remember my art homework from last week?


I was not sure that they would "get" the fabric mail art bit, but they mostly seemed to:

peer 1 → I like this work pretty much. It was really original to chose textile for mail art. The only thing I did not have enough - text. You can continue your work with embroidery letters.

peer 3 → The idea of using fabric and stitching is out of the box and the idea of blurring and faded memories is excellent. I admire your thinking in creating this. Good luck

peer 4 → You captured the scents of summer. I liked your use of the gingham to represent a picnic table cloth and reinforce your theme.

I enjoyed sitting with my summer memories, trying new fabric techniques, and playing with Hazel, my sweet Sweet Sixteen.  Having my peers like my project was unnecessary, but nice to hear.

No comments: