Friday, January 25, 2013

Gifts! Tablerunner

2012 was a whirlwind year of travel for me. One trip was 25 days long.  One trip was to Russia.  One trip was to Australia.  Most of my year was spent preparing to travel, traveling, or recovering from travel.  Because of this, some things slipped through the cracks.  Like my sister's anniversary in October.  And blogging (but we will not talk about that).

I made my sister a tablerunner for her anniversary, but I did not start it until 2 months after her anniversary.  I gave it to her with her Christmas present because I am a terrible sister.

The tablerunner was made with scraps from my Christmas Dresden Plate quilt, hence all the funky angles:


Maybe if I start her anniversary present now, it will be done by October?

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

I love your scrappy table runner with the special interest of the 'not straight' strips..

PKM said...

Very Modern! Love it!