Monday, February 06, 2012

PVSD explained

I just spent a weekend in New York City and had a fantastic time. That is good, but it is also bad because it has been known to cause PVSD, especially on a Monday. PVSD (Post Vacation Sadness Disorder) typically presents in patients on their first days at work after a fun holiday experience. Working at my desk was challenging this morning since only a few short hours ago I was doing fun(!) and exciting(!) things in Manhattan. Oh, the sadness that is today.

My trip highlights (short version):
  • MOMA
  • Korean BBQ
  • NY Metro Mod Quilt Guild
  • Jane
  • Rockefeller Center
  • Times Square
  • Rent
  • Ramen
  • Dim Sum
Our trip motto could have been Veni. Vidi. Vittles. (translation: We came. We saw. We ate.)

I'll share more in future posts as I work my way through this dreaded PVSD.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

oooh... a vacation... I've been hitting retreats and a quilt show but nothing recent. DH needs a vacation but we're doing house things instead.... sigh.