Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Lucky Charms quilting -- The End!

The last ten weeks have been so much fun! I loved quilting this quilt, and making the videos, and sharing them with you. But now, the quilt is done and it is time to show you the finished product:



The back of the quilt surprised me:



I like the back as much as the front!

Next week I am taking this quilt to MQS in Overland Park, Kansas and the quilt will be auctioned to support the IMQA. If you are in the area, come to the auction and support this great organization.

I will miss this quilt when it is gone, but I am consoling myself by planning the next one.

Check back often! I hope to have a new video next week.

All Lucky Charms quilting videos:

Lucky Charms part 1

Lucky Charms part 2

Lucky Charms part 3

Lucky Charms part 4

Lucky Charms part 5

Lucky Charms part 6

Lucky Charms part 7

Lucky Charms part 8

Lucky Charms part 9

Lucky Charms part 10

2 comments:

Leila said...

AMAZING quilting! There is a new flickr group Modern Free Motion Quilting and I think you should add this too their pool.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1640577@N24/

Mom said...

this is such a fun quilt! I saw it at your talk at MQX last month.

Margaret Gunn
(2011 HQ My Story winner)