Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday finish -- James' quilt

My son and his wife have been married for a year, but they grew up together. Our families go to church together and we are probably closer than most in-laws.

My daughter-in-love's brother graduated from high school this year. Here's his quilt:



I think this is the 6th in a series. A few years ago my parents had some health problems and you know the old saying, "When the going gets tough, the tough cut fabric?" No? Well, I've made all 6 quilts from the fabric cut that week, and there's still more. And my parents are doing well, too. It's a win-win.

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

6 quilts from the fabric cut that week

Based on that tidbit of trivia, what shapes did you cut? How did you store it? Did you have as pattern in mind? Which pattern? etc.

You obviously can not drop a bomb that big without consequences.

Alycia said...

I love thyat quilt!!! The colors are awesome. You have inspired me!!