Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wanted: Hiking Pictures

I live on the Appalachian Trail and hike often. OK, so I used to hike often. I hiked regularly until Mother's Day and haven't hiked since. Until today.

For the first time ever, my husband came with me. I got a great picture of him at the top of the mountain with the gorgeous view behind him. Wanna see it?

Well, you can't. Don't feel bad, though, because I can't either. My camera didn't come home with me. I'm beyond bummed. If you happen to hike the AT and see my green Samsung camera, let me know, ok?

I'm going to engage in some quilt therapy and maybe finish Old Tobacco Road part 3. And then I'm going to go through camera withdrawal. Is there a 12-step program for that?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm feeling your camera withdrawl. My (almost) 3 yo threw my camera into the gravel driveway and while I still physically have it, and it does still take pictures ~ the lighting is off, it doesn't zoom and you can't see the pictures in the screen. Santa brought the camera last year and I've been told he won't be bringing a new one....wwwwwaaaaa!!!!!