Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Fun Day

I was sitting in the car during my daughter's ridiculously long orthodontist appointment today thinking of all the things I have to do in the next week. Once I enjoyed a few moments of being ticked off, I gave up and just enjoyed my 2 hours in the car.

I brought a quilt to bind and nearly finished the whole thing. I'll post a pic when it's completely done. I finished listening to Over Her Dead Body by Kate White.

The novel was OK. What was neat was that Lea Thompson read the book. Lea Thompson was the star of many of my 'date movies' with my husband. Tough to pick a favorite -- Back to the Future? Surely not Howard the Duck. Space Camp? I'll have to go with Some Kind of Wonderful.

The next week will be light on postings. My husband's Event is tomorrow night. I'm teaching 2 days of longarming workshops. I have WAY too many customer quilts to get done by next week. And many, many more things to do in the next week or so.

My new resolution: Stop Overcommitting Myself!

No comments: