Friday, February 24, 2006

Another day, another book

I listen to books. Like, a lot. Really. The ladies at the public library have a shelf just for me.

I just finished Breaking Point by Suzanne Brockmann. It was a real popcorn book. Spy adventure love story stuff. It was R-rated, so I wasn't that comfortable listening to it without headphones with my youngest child around. Although it was action, etc., it was still funny and I loved Patrick Lawlor's voice. Unfortunately, the library doesn't have too many more books that's he's read. There are several people with voices I love, and he just made my top 5 list.

4 comments:

Granny said...

I've just started listening to books while quilting and I love it.

Judy L.

Mary Johnson said...

Brockman has done a whole series with these characters - did you read the other ones? If not you might want to check them out (if you enjoyed this latest book).

Patti said...

Audio books are great, aren't they. I just wish they put more of them on CD as we dont' have a tape player any more. We especially like Jim Dale who does the Harry Potter books. He's getting quite elderly, so we sure hope she finishes the last book in time for him to read it.

Pink and Barbara said...

Hi!

thanks for the tip, I will check it out. I love listning to books. I listning to The Hobbit from Tolkien at the moment.

Barbara